A glimpse at a Death Star Engineer's InBox...

Friday, June 08, 2007 | 8:30 pm

Back again, and will move to putting up some photos from my trip to the UK real soon. But in the meantime, this is a very nicely done variation on those discussions you and your Star Wars crazy mates used to have all the time..

Speaking of which, is anyone (besides you M'kae, don't think I didn't notice your name splashed in the credits...) planning on picking up a few packs of the Wizkids SW Card-Models game? I hadn't even noticed that one coming out until my Aussie mate Mikey D pointed it out to me, ironically the same guy I stumbled through my first 3-hour game of SWCCG with!

No matter how much things change, they still remain the same....


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/6/07 9:47 am, Blogger Shocho said...

Hilsrious! What a great send up of heroic fiction cliches. They're not flaws, they're design features! :P

I mean the Engineer emails, not the new game...

 
At 4/7/07 12:10 am, Blogger Mkae said...

I don't think I got my name in the credits, even though I wrote about half of the flavor text for the first set. THAT was certainly a blast from the past, let me tell you. Send me your address and I'll hook you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home