Man Begone!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 | 1:34 am

Here's a quick touch up I did a number of months ago for a colleague of GW, who had "parted ways" with her ex. You'll have to excuse the rather flat change of brightness and the sloppy hair work. Like I said, it was quick (for me: retouching amateur, which means ages).

Mouse over image for the before version.

I have to say, I felt kind of guilty when I did it, removing this poor bloke from the lives of (what are presumedly) his children, although it does hint at the human drama that surrounds us all. Hopefully he has his own photos. Look carefully though, she is definitely happier now. ;)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12/4/07 9:42 am, Blogger Shocho said...

Hmm. Always sit in the front, then you're harder to shop out. Lesson learned.

 
At 19/5/07 12:32 pm, Blogger thisismarcus said...

Did you Photoshop her mouth at the edges to make her more smiley?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home