Blacklight Tatts

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 | 9:57 am

Boney blacklight tattoo
Now here's the way to get a tattoo. Can't be seen at work, and on the flip side you can't just show it to anyone, but when you do get under a blacklight, the effect is impressive. Follow the link to the complete Wired article to see a comparison of how the scarring heals nothing to see under normal lighting after 10 months. Mind you, I am assuming this stuff is not radioactive to any great degree?

AD&D Dungeoneers Survival Guide
Oh yeah... GenCon was fun, if a lot of bloody driving. Funnily enough, very little has changed (except location) since I last went there in 2002 or 2003. Nothing like wandering into a sea of black t-shirts and getting your first whiff of gamer to take you back! Just strolled around, caught up with mates from my last job, played a few demos, and had fun glancing through the old 1st edition AD&D books they had there, including ones I had forgotten like the Dungeoneers/Wilderness Survival Guides.

Always great to see CheeseMan, and big props to Hollywood for being great car company, and master of the iPod's On-The-Go playlist. I may never listen to so many Hits of 1997 again.

2 Comments:

At 16/8/06 9:45 am, Blogger TheGirard said...

did he play some color me badd for you?

 
At 16/8/06 10:50 am, Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

No... cause I dont have any. But we did blame you when we were discussing the list of 100 wussiest songs.
Joe wanted to know if I had any Culture Club, and my comment was that if I did, it was from Girards "Vice City" soundtrack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home