Who Is Red 12?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 | 12:00 pm

In a follow-up to the original Star Wars(1) on DVD post you have to read this great Wired article that speculates on some of the other upcoming SW DVD editions.

Personally, I am now gonna save my money for Star Wars: The All Wampa Edition. But I am sure my readers can come up with some better editions...

(1) See those italics for Star Wars back there? I am sure that's some kind of remnant hangover from the Lucasfilm Legal Department Mind-Wipe I received while working in the license...

3 Comments:

At 12/5/06 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was Red 4 we had all the trouble with? Or were you Red 12? Ah well, it all fades into the distance, despite Lucasfilm's efforts to pry my money loose... it's a nice feeling... I can't even remember Teemto Pagalies' last name... DOH!

 
At 19/5/06 4:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I saw a commercial on ESPN for Maradonna's "hand of god" goal. He really does look like Gigi.

 
At 21/5/06 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just in case you did not already know, check this out from SW:ANH

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=srf68SEuyJM&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//static19.youtube.com/vi/srf68SEuyJM/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLNZ4SDEfUGuzl1EL0Mfgo0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home