Married. Again.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 | 12:42 am

I went and married my Gorgeous Wife again last weekend. Gotta be said, it takes a lot of the pressure out of the ceremony when you are already married. "If anyone objects to this union, it's too late!" :)

The joy of this wedding was the week we spent with mates and friends from Australia, Wales, Portland and lesser distances, in far flung bars and pubs and restuarants from DC to Norfolk. Frickin' fantastic week.

This though, leads to the post-party depression I am now suffering with (and my work is suffering because of). *Sigh* I blame all you bastards who made it such a great week for me.

More photos to come, but heres a favourite snap of mine from around 2:30am outside Trilogy niteclub on Granby and Main...

I'm holding the camera, not the rose. The rose-bearer is the unluckiest traveler of the week, who took an extra 24 hours to fly here after having an Ibis Crane get swallowed by an engine while accelerating down the Sydney runway, and then got 3 hours out of LAX on the way home before the plane mechanical-ed and returned him to LAX for another 16 hours. Look for Steve on next season's "Lost".

2 Comments:

At 25/5/06 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again!

 
At 29/5/06 11:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I was gonna say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home