Nearly Getting Things Done

Sunday, February 19, 2006 | 7:51 pm

[GTD] I finally got a day all to myself today, and it included all manner of tediously enjoyable domestics like washing benches, cleaning the car, Skyping to Australia, scrubbing mud-stains out of soccer shorts, and satisfied napping on the couch.

I my cleaning flurry I found a November purchase, the productivity manual Getting Things Done. I haven't got around to reading it yet.

Is there a help book recommending the best way to get around to reading help books?

2 Comments:

At 19/2/06 8:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blogs are the way the world learns geography."

-- Samarra Semanczyk (1984-)

 
At 20/2/06 9:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make an appointment with yourself and read it. It's good, and you won't regret carving out the time for it (even if it means you don't get the mud out of your soccer shorts).

Mind you, I haven't gotten around to implementing most of it (I was just getting started on it in January 2005, and got, um, sidetracked on the 24th), but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home