I Am Death

Thursday, December 08, 2005 | 11:59 am

[Flack Stuidos Grim Reaper] We have a bloke where I work whose last name is "Death". How awesome is that? I am sure he's heard it a thousand times before, but I couldn't resist telling him that he is the only guy in the company who can call in sick everyday:
"Sorry, can't come in today, there's been a Death in the family."

Need a measure of your mortality? Try The Death Clock. Based on a few inputs, you get handy countdown of the seconds till your eternal sleep. It seems my last breath is due Nov 22, 2041. Bugger... I had plans.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/05 12:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I can make your funeral, I've got till May 15, 2042.

 
At 12/12/05 12:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

July 20, 2040. I'll be 66. Sucky!

P.S. Mike D? I love all your albums though AdRock and MCA are better rappers. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home