Could you rub my ego? Yeah... that's the spot.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 | 12:51 pm

A 21 year old girl in Wonderbar last night guessed my age as 26.

My real age is a decade beyond that. Indeed, I was returning from the Duran Duran concert — that's a tip-off right there. But the details in this case are irrelevant (as far as I am concerned). The positive glow effect lasted for hours though.

Mind you, if I am playing the "how old do you think I am" game on a Wednesday night in bars at my age, then she was probably just guessing my mental age.

[Wonderbar]
Not the same Wonderbar.

11 Comments:

At 4/8/05 5:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must have been drunk.

 
At 4/8/05 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She couldn't get past the accent.

 
At 4/8/05 8:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you bought her a drink, then the truth is painfully clear.

 
At 4/8/05 9:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I got another.

"It is a good thing she didn't see you on the pitch."

 
At 4/8/05 10:40 pm, Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

I have a deep suspicion that Tom's still not done...

 
At 4/8/05 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she copitulate?

Wow, I think I murdered that spelling

 
At 5/8/05 11:11 am, Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

Yeah, you butchered it. Looks like you were implying whether she might "capitulate to copulate".

Wouldn't know, didn't ask! :-P

 
At 5/8/05 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since you asked...

"She must have forgot to put in her contacts."

or better yet

"She must hve been using a base 16 number system." Yeah, that is the good one.

 
At 5/8/05 8:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your WIFE know your are frequenting bars???

 
At 6/8/05 11:20 am, Blogger Aussie-Askew said...

Yeah. Cause that's where I call her from.

 
At 8/8/05 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, look what happens when I don't keep up with the blogging, I miss prime "sledging" opportunities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home